Dip Remedial Massage, Member ANTA.
Remedial, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Relaxation, Hot Rock & Pranic Techniques
Teena has practiced various massage techniques including hot rock massage for may years in Western Australia and more recently in Queensland. Teena adjusts her techniques to cater to each client’s individual preference whether it be gentle relaxation to deeper release techniques. When administering a treatment, Teena’s empathetic nature along with strong firm hands are effective across a range of conditions including muscle strain, poor posture, lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, headache, stress and anxiety and general muscle pain and complaints.
Teena also does:
- Indian head massage
- Relaxing foot reflexology
- Lymphatic drainage
- Pregnancy massage
- Pranic Techniques :- A no touch modality that cleanses, rebalances & energises the body’s energy system
Teena has a special interest in using the Pranic techniques to bring the body’s energy systems back into harmony which in turn directly affects physical and emotional wellbeing.
Pranic Treament may help:
- Reduce Pain
- Promote the body’s own healing process therefore enhancing recovery from illness or injury
- Reduces the affects of migraine
- Remove sense of heaviness from body
- Cleanse body of emotional stress, anxiety and negativity
- Clearing the mind and regaining focus
- Increase vitality and sense of well being
Teena enjoys combining the different techniques to enhance her client’s experience and treatment success. For example, a half hour massage with a half hour Pranic technique or a half hour neck and shoulder massage with half an hour of foot reflexology – you choose!